Oh well, another weekend is upon us and unfortunately in the cinemas, the pickings are rather slim. Let the countdown to TDKR begins (I suppose).
Among the choices are (along with some immediate reactions):
- Ice Age: Continental Drift 3D - Haven’t seen the others so no interest in this third installment.
- Red Lights - I only saw the trailer for this one this week; I suspect that is by design. Does not bode well for the film, despite having highly regarded talent involved.
- The Imposter – Heard about this one earlier in the year; may be worth a peak especially if you like documentaries that have a mystery at the heart of them.
- Trishna - Saw this at TFF a few months back; an ambitious adaptation of Tess D’Urbervilles. Ultimatley it did not do much for me.
- Easy Money – A “Martin Scorcese Presents” production; had not previously heard of it until I checked out this week’s releases.
- Farewell, My Queen - Really liked this film and have previously raved about it. Although it is in limited release, be sure to catch it if you can.
I for one, am headed out to Brooklyn NY on Saturday for a screening of Hitchcock’s Rear Window. I cannot wait!
How about you?