Last month I mentioned in my review of Inception (see previous post) that one of my favorite parts of the movie experience was Joseph Gordon Levitt’s performance and that amazing hotel hallway sequence. As a result I took a little time to reflect upon his transition from child actor to bona-fide adult thesp.
It is in that spirit that I submit, 10 5 Things I Hate Like about You Joseph Gordon Levitt
- He has grown into to looks. Many a moon have passed since he was alien-boy on 3rd Rock from the Sun, a show I admit to passively watching. Nowadays, JGL has a Keanu/Heath thing going on. Not too bad.
- 500 Days of Summer. I finally saw this in its entirety last week and overall I am glad I took the time to catch it. Favorite scenes: dancing in the park and the party near the end of the film.
- He gives a great interview. For this I am citing the same interview from The New York Times for these items.
- He either lives (or frequents) NYC. Thereby increasing my likelihood of having a celebrity sighting.
- A lot of other sources like (and love him) as much as I do. For evidence I refer to this post from totalfilm.com.
There are a bunch of other things I can probably come up with but I leave it you to the readers to offer any suggestions.