For today’s post, I have gathered a bunch of articles that I read over the past couple of days that relate to the comings, goings and other stuff in the world of film.
- (PEOPLE Pets) It’s all about UGGIE the dog!
- Spike Lee Talks to Moviefone
- (Huffington Post) Stars take Swipe at Blockbusters
- The Dodd/MPAA/SOPA Fail Explained
- (Total Film) Len Wiseman Discusses Total Recall Reboot
- (Total Film) Fassbender talks X-Men Sequel
BONUS: Great video clip for Giants fans: I am not a huge fan of late night television (or of the NY Giants for that matter), but I stumbled across this clip of Viggo Mortensen’s latest appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman (1.13.2012). The data set is not complete, but it looks like there is a possible correlation between Mortensen Golden Globe nods and Giants’ Super Bowl appearances:
If the spirit moves you, I implore you to watch the interview in its entirety – entertaining stuff.
Have a great week everyone!